Saturday, February 27, 2010


My now recovered toddler doesn't quite go for the 'mummy is recovering from the flu' excuse to sloth about the house. So I caffeined up and we spent a great day out at Whipsnade zoo with Liz and Jones on Friday. Sophia's puddle magnet was set to maximum, and given it has been raining most of the week she had a marvellous time sploshing in the various puddles around the place. I love that Sophia cannot say hippopotamus, and comes out with either 'hippobottompusses' or 'hippomaspottums'. I usually avoid like the plague being the parent who uses their toddler as a performing monkey, but was guilty today of asking Sophia several times to tell various people what sort of animal Flora was (she was a pygmy hippo) just so I could grin inanely at the cuteness of her mispronunciation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home